W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > May 2008

[ALL] agenda 13 May telecon 1500 UTC

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:13:16 +0200
Message-ID: <4828264C.8000402@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Agenda - May 13 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
        http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
        Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                 1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
        Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
        Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
        IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
               Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus
Scribe:
Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

========================================================
1. ADMIN (10 min)
---------------------------------------

Upcoming telecons and scribes -
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

      May 20
      May 27
      Jun 03
      Jun 10
      Jun 17
      Jun 24

PROPSED to accept minutes of the Washington face-to-face:

     http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html
     http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html

=============================================================
2. SKOS

ACTION: Alistair to make a proposal for Issue 40 (Concept Coordination) 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/29-swd-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Alistair to review Antoine and Guus' emails to move ISSUE-71 and 
-74 [recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept 
co-ordination[recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence 
w/r/t subclass [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of rdfs 
isDefinedBy fits thereasoning that was made 
inhttp://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html 
[recorded inhttp://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]
ACTION: alistair and sean to add a note about irreflexivity to Reference 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]
ACTION: Alistair to check the old namespace wrt dereferencing [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: antoine, ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Guus and Alistair write text for Reference indicating 
understanding of a possible need for future patterns for n-Ary label 
relations [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Guus and Sean propose some owl:imports text for Primer [recorded 
in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Ralph compose intermediate pages for 
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec and 
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/ to inform readers of the 
paths to the old and new SKOS documents [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
ACTION: Sean and Alistair to send a file for the namespace [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action04]
ACTION: Sean to write a proposal to indicate to OWL WG our requirements 
for annotation properties [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action07]
ACTION: Clay will respond to Jakob about the resolution for notations 
and x-notation [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action01]
ACTION: Editors of the Use Cases to clean up the lists of requirements 
in light of resolutions [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/07-swd-minutes.html#action02]

-- Open SKOS Issues
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/3

-- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer

-- SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosReference20080125


==========================================================
3. RDFa
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

The remaining schedule for RDFa is as follows:

     end of June: revised version (taking into account LC comments) of 
RDFa Reference
     7 July: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Candidate Recommendation
     8 August: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Proposed Recommendation
     1 October: RDFa Syntax W3C Recommendation decision
     1 October: RDFa Primer published as Working Group Note
     1 October: RDFa Use Cases published as Working Group Note

-- RDFa Task Force telecons
     Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone 
interested in RDFa"
     irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').  Last 
telecon:

          http://www.w3.org/2008/05/01-rdfa-minutes.html

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with 
assistance from Michael) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa Primer Editor's draft 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/20080422/ [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action08]

==========================================================
4. RECIPES
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes 
implementations] [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]
ACTION: Jon will correct the PURL references in the recipes and update 
the files in W3space [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2008/04/29-swd-minutes.html#action12]


==========================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316

Reviews (as of April 28):
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0043.html - 
Diego
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0030.html - 
Ralph
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0050.html - Tom
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Apr/0061.html - 
Mark

Received on Monday, 12 May 2008 11:13:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 12 May 2008 11:13:56 GMT