W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > March 2008

Meeting record: 2008-03-27 RDF-in-XHTML Task Force telecon

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:59:47 -0400
Message-ID: <47EC4303.8050205@digitalbazaar.com>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

The record of today's RDFa telecon is posted [1].

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html

Topics
------

   1. Action Items
   2. Test Cases
   3. Primer

Resolutions
-----------

RESOLUTION: test 88 accepted
RESOLUTION: test 91 accepted, with the addition of :foo and removing the
'[]' from [:note]
RESOLUTION: test 92 accepted with fix to add xhtml namespace
RESOLUTION: test 93 accepted
RESOLUTION: test 94 accepted with correction to XMLliteral to include
the XHTML namespace
RESOLUTION: test 98 rejected as duplicate
RESOLUTION: test 99 accepted

Summary of Action Items
-----------------------

[NEW] ACTION: Ben and Ralph to review response to Christian Hoertnagl.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]
[NEW] ACTION: Ben to ask Shane about DOCTYPE and validation. [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action10]
[NEW] ACTION: Manu correct test 11 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
[NEW] ACTION: Mark to double check the _:a bnode notation in RDFa syntax
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/27-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL
transform transferred to W3C [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to follow up on media type discussion with Steven,
Ralph, and TAG [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/20-rdfa-minutes.html#action08]
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]
[PENDING] ACTION: Manu to enable EARL output in RDFa Test Harness
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]
[PENDING] ACTION: Mark/Shane include issue 89 correction in Changes
section [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
[PENDING] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
Received on Friday, 28 March 2008 01:00:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 28 March 2008 01:00:45 GMT