W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > March 2008

Re: Meeting record: 2008-03-11 telecon

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:24:06 +0100
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20080317182406.GA3456@octavius>

Antoine,

A mystery: the Mar 11 meeting minutes [1] carry forward two
"pending actions" (see below) but I do not find these actions
listed either in the Mar 11 meeting agenda [2] or in the IRC
log [3] (except in the action summary).  The meeting minutes
of the Mar 4 telecon marked them as "continued" [4].

Let's clarify on the call...

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-swd-minutes.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Mar/0031.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-swd-irc
[4] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/04-swd-minutes.html

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 09:00:50PM +0100, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> The record of this week's SWD telecon [1] is ready for review. The text 
> version is below.
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Antoine
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/11-swd-minutes.html
...
> [PENDING] ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which 
> aspects of the extension module should be in scope for the candidate 
> recommendation package. [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action06]
...
> [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to add to Antoine's proposal for issue 71, a 
> proposal for semantic relations between match relations and standard 
> relations [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2008/02/26-swd-minutes.html#action02]

-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 17 March 2008 18:25:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 17 March 2008 18:25:17 GMT