W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > March 2008

meeting record: 2008-03-13 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:31:51 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20080313122858.02dbb8c0@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org

Thanks to Michael for scribing.  The record of today's RDFa telecon
is now available [1].

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes

Topics

   1. Action Items
   2. Discussion of @profile/DOCTYPE
   3. Test Cases
   4. Issues

RESOLUTION: ISSUE-90
RESOLUTION: ISSUE-91

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule to include CR [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Manu to enable EARL output in RDFa Test Harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]

[NEW] ACTION: Michael to create 'RDFa for uF users' on RDFa Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/13-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Ben followup with Fabien on getting his RDFa GRDDL transform transferred to W3C [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes.html#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to respond to issue 87 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/28-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Manu write a response to Christian Hoertnagl for issue 7 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/21-rdfa-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark/Shane include issue 89 correction in Changes section [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action11]
 
[DONE] ACTION: Ben to email mailing list to think about last substantive issue on tracker: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/6 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/02/07-rdfa-minutes.html#action07]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to followup with Johannes on his satisfaction with issue 88 resolution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action05]

[DONE] ACTION: Mark to summarize issue 97 and 3 options for XMLLiteral to mailing list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action13]

[DONE] ACTION: Mark update editor's draft with issue 89 resolution [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/06-rdfa-minutes.html#action12]
 
[WITHDRAWN] ACTION: Ben to add status of various implementations on rdfa.info [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/04-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]

[WITHDRAWN] ACTION: Michael to create "Microformats done right -- unambiguous taxonomies via RDF" on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06]
Received on Thursday, 13 March 2008 16:32:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 March 2008 16:33:00 GMT