RE: Library of Congress Subject Headings as SKOS Linked Data

Ed,

Congrats! Very, very impressive usage of both linked data and RDFa ;)

Especially your 'GRDDL stuff' in the header should be used in 'good
practice' somewhere on SWD or LOD I think.

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/