From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org [public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Alistair Miles [alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk]
Sent: 04 June 2008 22:12
To: 'SWD WG'
Cc: 'Ralph R. Swick'; 'Thomas Baker'; 'Guus Schreiber'; sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk
Subject: [SKOS] SKOS Reference 3 June 2008 Editors' Draft ready for publication

Dear all,

A new Editors' Draft of the SKOS Reference is at:

<http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20080603/>

We agreed at a previous telecon to publish this document without review, so
I PROPOSE that the SKOS Reference Editors' Draft 3 June 2008 <
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20080603/> be published asap as
a working draft.

I hope we can ensure a thorough review by the WG prior to publication of our
last call WD -- I've done my best to ensure the document is in good shape
for publication, but I've really missed the careful eyes of our excellent
reviewers.

If anyone spots any obvious errors please shout, I can fix them in place
before next Tuesday.

Ralph, all the relevant files are in the
WWW/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20080603/ folder.

The file 'Overview.html' is the main document file. This file requires
'extras.css' and 'extras.js'.

The file 'skos.rdf' is an RDF/XML representation of the data model as
triples, for the SKOS namespace. The file 'skos.html' is a human-readable
version of the same.

The file 'skos-xl.rdf' is an RDF/XML representation of the XL data model as
triples, for the XL namespace. The file 'skos-xl.html' is a human-readable
version of the same.

Kind regards,

Alistair
--