RE: [SKOS comment] possible typo in RDF example of sec. 1.3 ("SKOS, RDF and OWL")

At 11:17 AM 1/31/2008 +0000, Miles, AJ (Alistair) wrote:
>This [duplicate prefLabel, missing altLabel] is a typo, can it be
>fixed in place or do we have to wait for the next WD?

This isn't the sort of error that we like to fix in place after a
TR has been published; only broken markup and broken links.

Once a specification has reached Last Call we like to add a
link to an errata document.  (And this link is required when
the spec reaches Recommendation.)  There's no particular
reason not to include such a link in earlier Working Drafts,
-- e.g. the next one : -- at the editors' discretion.

Looking at the SOTD section (which I expanded a bit from
the Editors' Draft), I don't see an obvious hook for us to
connect errata from this version.   Had I given it a few minutes
more thought, I would have included a link to the open issue
tracker [1].  Then we could open a single issue for such notes.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3

Guus expressed a preference to only open technical issues
in tracker and not editorial ones.  We might persuade him
to change his opinion or you could just create a Wiki
page (which we'll link from the WG home page) to hold
editorial notes.