Re: Recipes WD published

At 09:20 AM 1/30/2008 +0100, Diego Berrueta wrote:

>I'm afraid that the links to the images are broken:
>
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-min.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-min.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-min.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-html.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-rdf.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-html.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-rdf.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-html-multi.png
>http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-html-multi.png
>
>Thanks to Sergio for spotting this problem.

yep, thanks.

fixed

This happened because the editor's draft contained those
URIs as absolute links, which meant that all our pre-publication
verification tools worked just fine, finding those images in the
previous Working Draft.  I did not (i.e. forgot to) copy the images
for the new Working Draft so when the 'Latest Version' URI was
updated as the final step of publication, the links all became
unresolvable.

To save us from having to remember this for future publishing
cycles, let's change the editor's draft in the next update to use
local relative URIs (e.g. just "img/deref-ont-uri-html.png").
I just now created a redirect so any local img/ reference in the
WG editors' draft area http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/
resolves to the latest Working Draft image.  If we create any
new images (or change existing ones) we'll have to update
those redirects.