Re: Recipes WD published

Hi Ralph,

El mar, 29-01-2008 a las 13:50 -0500, Ralph R. Swick escribió:
> Now on the W3C home page:
>
>   2008-01-29: The Semantic Web Deployment Working Group has published
>   the Working Draft of Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF
>   Vocabularies. This document describes best practice recipes for
>   publishing vocabularies or ontologies on the Web (in RDF Schema or
>   OWL). Each recipe introduces general principles and an example
>   configuration for use with an Apache HTTP server (which may be adapted
>   to other environments). The recipes are all designed to be consistent
>   with the architecture of the Web as currently specified.
>   -- http://www.w3.org/News/2008#item14

I'm afraid that the links to the images are broken:

http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-min.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-min.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-min.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-html.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-rdf.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-html.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-rdf.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-ont-uri-html-multi.png
http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/img/deref-cp-uri-html-multi.png

Thanks to Sergio for spotting this problem.

Best regards,

--
Diego Berrueta
R&D Department  -  CTIC Foundation