Re: [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

Hi Quentin
> Antoine,
>
> I'm totally happy with the hints for specialization as defined in
> section 4.7 [2]. I would even advocate for these properties to be
> added as part of the skos properties as shown in [4].

I'm really afraid this would open a can of worms: if we introduce
broaderPartitive, how about things like broaderPartitiveTransitive, to
remain coherent with what we've done with skos:broader?
That would make 6 additional properties, plus the reciprocal ones
(narrower[X]), that is 12...

> However, I do disagree with part of the definition given in section
> 2.3 for broader and narrower.
>
> I hope this clarifies my point.
It does! Thanks.

Antoine