Re: TR : [SKOS]: [ISSUE 44] BroaderNarrowerSemantics

isNarrowerThan  isBroaderThan is even clearer, IMO. The test for
clarity would be to use the predicate in a sentence and see if it
makes sense. So compare

"train" isBroaderThan "train station"

vs

"train station" hasBroader "train"

Am I the only one who finds the first easier to understand?

-Alan