Re: [SKOS] Re: Comments on SKOS Primer

Hi Tom,

Honnestly I'm afraid I am also too much involved in it now to have a
clear a valid opinion on these two issues (N3-only for examples is a
problem, drawing a more precise line between "basic" and "advanced")
right now.
I would propose to discuss them a bit later, once we get more feedback
from other reviewers or WG members (for instance, Justin seemed to have
strong opinion on what was readable or not ;-).
But clearly, let's keep them in mind.

Antoine