Re: Call for Comments: SKOS Primer: W3C Working Draft 21 February 2008

Dear Eric,

Thank for your comment. It indeed has a short answer (a concept can have
two braoder concepts, cf [1])
but the SKOS Primer should maybe anticipate that sort of doubts!

I would propose to add in section 2.3.1
[[
A SKOS concept can be attached to several broader concepts at a same time.
]]

Would that suit you?

Best,

Antoine