RE: [SKOS] ISSUE-32 ConceptSchemeLabellingInteractions

My basic point is that I strongly agree that no
two concepts in the same KOS be given the same
preferred lexical label in any given language,
and I wish SKOS semantics would enforce this. If
SKOS doesn't enforce this, then this will
diminish interoperability across KOSs (there's no
consistency in how people uniquely identify
concepts), diminishing the value of SKOS.

Daniel