Re: FOAF namespace - redirection testing and QA

Hi Dan,

These tests are really nice. I particularly like their ability to
auto-generate the Apache config. This feature would be a nice addition
to the Recipes validator [1] (source code is available from [2]).

Cheers,

[1] http://idi.fundacionctic.org/vapour
[2] http://vapour.sourceforge.net/

--