Re: Why RDF? was: ISSUE-160: Allowing collections in semantic relationships

I was going to say the same thing as Ed :)

URIs, RDF and SPARQL are useful tools where you want to join data from
different sources. You can use them to do things like:

http://openflydata.org/search/gene-expression

Gene name data from one source (flybase) is used to join data from
three other sources. Not a reasoner in sight :)

Cheers,

Alistair

--
Alistair Miles