Re: [All] Agenda - Dec 02 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:53:43 +0100
To: Sean Bechhofer <sean.bechhofer@manchester.ac.uk>
CC: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi Sean,

>> ACTION: Sean to add rdf:type and rdf:Property assertions to the skos
>> schema [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-swd-minutes.html#action07]
>>
>> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/153 SKOS namespace
>> change question - I
>>    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/175 SKOS namespace
>> change question - II
>>    2008-11-25. Sean drafting a proposed resolution to keep old namespace?
>
> There are some draft words in an appendix to:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20081001/

I like it very much -- especially the conciseness.
One point: I guess skos:example is still in (or I hope so, as we're using it for lcsh.info ;-)

Reading the proposed annex, I was also wondering about saying something about the old SKOS Extensions and SKOS Mapping vocabularies [1], as these were closely related to the 2005 vocabulary, namespace-wise. But I guess that since these are marked as globally deprecated, and we don't mess with their namespace, we could just safely ignore them...

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/vocabs