Re: ISSUE-187: Last Call Comment: skos:mappingRelation and skos:semanticRelation

Dear Bernard,

Thank you for raising this, apologies for not responding sooner. We
agree with your suggestion and propose to add a statement to the SKOS
data model such that skos:mappingRelation is a sub-property of
skos:semanticRelation.

Kind regards,

Alistair Miles
Sean Bechhofer