[Recipes] updated draft

From: Diego Berrueta Muñoz <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:07:22 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

>   ACTION: Diego write a proposal to republish Recipes with the
>   httpRange-14 reference corrected and a link to an errata document
>   [recorded in
>   [20]http://www.w3.org/2008/11/25-swd-minutes.html#action02]

There is a new Editor's Draft of the Recipes available at [1]. Changes
with respect to the Note published in August are:

* New link to the companion errata document [2].
* The link to the obsolete "Tag Finding" document on httpRange-14 has
been removed [3]. The potential substitutes were already referenced by
the Note [4,5].
* New "Change Log" section [6].

I would like the group to consider a proposal to publish this new
draft as a revised Note.

Best,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20081201.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/errata.html