W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > August 2008

[All] Agenda - Aug 05 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:08:35 +0200
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20080804170835.GA1864@octavius>

Agenda - Aug 05 2008 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
             http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
             http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
             Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /
                      1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
             Phone : Boston: +1-617-761-6200
                     Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
                     Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
             Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
             IRC:   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd (member-only)
                    Web client: http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Tom
Scribe: please volunteer
Regrets: Guus

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered
WG participants and persons invited by the chairs.  As of
2008-07-01, telecons are no longer held weekly but on an
"as needed" basis, with two primary objectives:

-- Last Call for SKOS
-- Candidate Recommendation for RDFa

========================================================
1. ADMIN (10 min)

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the last telecon:

       http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-swd-minutes.html

Next telecon: 19 Aug

======================================================
2. SKOS

-- Primer (Antoine, Ed)
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer

-- Reference (Alistair, Sean)
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-skos-reference-20080609/
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/Planning

-- Use Cases and Requirements
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementStatus

Schedule for SKOS
      4 August: Last Call WD of SKOS Reference published
      5 August telecon
      -- Start of internal review SKOS Reference
      -- Set LC period: circa 5-6 weeks ending late September / early October?
      -- SKOS Primer planning
      12 August: SKOS Last Call reviewers post reviews - discussion on list
      19 August telecon: Decision on SKOS Last Call
      19 August telecon: Decision to publish SKOS Primer
      October: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Candidate Recommendation
      November: Request to advance SKOS Reference to Proposed Recommendation
      15 December: SKOS Reference W3C Recommendation decision
      15 December: SKOS Primer published as Working Group Note
      15 December: SKOS Use Cases and Requirements published as Working Group Note

ACTION: Ed to investigate what text could be added to primer re. concept co-ordination [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/04/22-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Guus to write primer text re: broaderGeneric and equivalence w/r/t subclass [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/03/18-swd-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Antoine and Ed to add content to Primer about irreflexivity [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/05/06-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Alistair to update the history page adding direct link to latest version of rdf triple [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: SKOS Reference Editors to specifically flag features at risk for Last Call. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Sean to post comment to OWL WG re annotation requirements.  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-swd-minutes.html#action06]
-- see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jul/0083.html

ACTION: Alistair to open issue relating to topConceptOf and propose a resolution. [recorded in [36]http://www.w3.org/2008/07/29-swd-minutes.html#action12]
-- see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jul/0080.html

Pending SKOS issues

-- ISSUE-123: ImplementingIssue83Resolution
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/123

=============================================
3. RDFa

-- 2008-06-20. RDFa is a Candidate Rec!
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jun/0075.html

-- RDFa Task Force telecons Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC -
   open to "everyone interested in RDFa"

          irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

-- Implementation report
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/

Remaining schedule:

   19 August: SWD to appoint reviewers of implementation report
   September: Request to advance RDFa Syntax to Proposed Recommendation
   1 October: RDFa Syntax W3C Recommendation decision
   1 October: RDFa Primer published as Working Group Note
   1 October: RDFa Use Cases published as Working Group Note

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

======================================================
4. RECIPES
-- Working Group Note [placeholder]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action20]

ACTION: Jon and Ralph to publish Recipes as Working Group Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/10-swd-minutes.html#action03]

======================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Vocab/principles-20080316

2008-05-13: Elisa to revise before May 20 call.  Goal is to review take 
decision on publishing as a Working Draft on June 10.

======================================================
6. Minimum RDFa metadata set for WG deliverables

-- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AddingRDFaToTR (2008-06-29, Diego)


-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 4 August 2008 17:11:22 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:53 UTC