Re: [SKOS] Material for ISSUE-48 and ISSUE-77

Antoine,

I have added these to the "required reading" section at the
top of the paper, along with SKOS-XL.

Thank you, Alistair and Antoine, for structuring the issues -
the agenda is taking shape very nicely.

Tom

--
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de