Re: [SKOS] May f2f availability

Hello Guus,

I've prepared a person here at LC who can make this happen over the last few weeks while the poll was open, and during that period she seemed to indicate that hosting the group should be fine.  I'll get back to you -- hopefully by today -- to let you know where things stand.

Clay

>>> Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl> 04/04/08 10:08 AM >>>

Alistair,

That's great. I think we can now informally assume the SKOS ftf will be 6-7 May in Washington (formal decision to be taken at next telecon).

Ed/Clay/Justin: could you indicate whether LC can act as host?

Thanks,

--
VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446