Re: SKOS queries

Sean--by "consistent" I mean that the semantics of the relation
should be the same regardless of the context.  If the context affects
the semantics of the relation, then that needs to be incorporated
explicitly, such as by creating a hierarchy of relations. What
troubles me is allowing different people to interpret a relation such
as "narrower than" or "broader than" differently in different
contexts--this will kill interoperability.

Daniel