RE: [ALL] agenda 25 Sep telecon - 1500 UTC

Guus,

As I'm at risk for tomorrow's telecon, I'd like
to point out that regarding my review action
for "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web", I have already
posted them to the SWD list (cf. see [1]).

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Sep/0062.html

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.