[RDFa] Amsterdam topic "RDFa"

This week's agenda includes an excerpt from the Amsterdam agenda
for the topic

    RDFa

We should figure out on the call who will be leading the
discussion in Amsterdam.

I have deleted all references except for the milestone
table from [1] and put them into [2] and would like to ask
RDFa task force members to please continue maintaining [2]
as a one-stop source of up-to-date links.

In order to help everyone prepare for discussion in Amsterdam,
it would be helpful if the TF could specify:

-- required reading
-- recommended background reading
-- topics of discussion in Amsterdam
-- points on which the SWD WG will be asked to make a decision

I suggest we discuss this on Tuesday's call (September 18) and
aim at finalizing the reading list and discussion points on the
September 25 call.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#RDFa
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa