[SKOS] Amsterdam topic: "Label relations"

This week's agenda includes an excerpt from the Amsterdam agenda
for the topic

    Label relations (discussion leader: Guus)

I suggest we try to agree on the call about the scope and reading
list for this topic.

Tom

--
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de