RE: [ALL] Review requested for "Cool URIs"

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:32:51 +0100
To: "Thomas Baker" <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Cc: <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>

Hi,

> I would like to put this on the agenda for the next telecon
> (September 11) and will ask for volunteer reviewers at that time.

I won't be on the call tomorrow as well, but I'm volunteering for the reivew, too. I wanted to read the document properly before the meeting anyway, so I hope I'll be able to come up also with some helpful comments (even though I found the document quite good when I had a quick look at it some time ago).

Best regards,
Vit

---
Vit Novacek

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738