[ALL] Discussion of "Recipes" in Amsterdam

Thank you, Diego!

For some reason, this message has not yet been forwarded to
public-swd-wg, so I am copying it again here.  I have also
added these points to the draft agenda at [1].

Perhaps the reading list should also include the latest
Working Draft [2]?

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/