Re: [ALL] agenda 30 Oct telecon - 1500 UTC (1 hour earlier than usual for Europeans)

Due to other commitment, I won't be able to attend this week telecon.
I'm also away next week so won't be able to attend that one either.

Sorry.

Quentin

Guus Schreiber wrote:

> NOTE: telecon times in Europe (only this week) 1 hour EARLIER
>
> Agenda - Oct 30 2007 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
> W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
>   Tuesday, 1500 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston /   1500 London   1600
> Amsterdam
>   Phone
>       Boston: +1-617-761-6200
>       Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
>       Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
>   Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
>   IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)
>
> Chair: Guus
> Scribe: DanBri (Daniel on deck)
> Regrets:
> Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
> participants and persons invited by the chairs.

> 1. ADMIN (10 min) ---------------------------------------
>
> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the face-to-face meeting in Amsterdam:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html
>
> PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Oct 23 telecon:
>
>    http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html
>
> Next telecons: 6 Nov 1600 UTC, 20 Nov 1600 UTC (13 Nov is cancelled)

> 3. SWD review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"
>
> Review Hausenblass:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0114.html

> 3. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS
>
>   ACTION: Antoine to formulate 3 resolutions for Amsterdam topic
>   Concept Semantics posted to the list. as a basis for amending
>   meeting record. [recorded in
>   [58]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action11]
>   DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0107.html
>
>   ACTION: Antoine to list decisions made about concept scheme
>   [recorded in
>   [59]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action13]
>   DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0109.html
>
>   ACTION: Guus to post an interpretation of the Amsterdam
>   discussion of isDefinedBy [recorded in
>   [61]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action14]
>
>   ACTION: Tom to amend proposals to for accepting minimal
>   relation labels [recorded in
>   [62]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/23-swd-minutes.html#action12]
>
>   ACTION: Guus to post user experience reports for ISSUE-25
>   [recorded in
>   [69]http://www.w3.org/2007/07/03-swd-minutes.html#action05]
>   Suggest to DROP after ftf decision on this issue
>   ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and
>   add to the issue list. [recorded in
>   [75]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]
>
>   ACTION: Alistair to update semantics document to listing
>   ways in which SKOS diverges from OWL DL [recorded in
>   [76]http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action06]
>
> Discussion about SKOS mapping:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0115.html

> [...]

* Quentin H. Reul                        *
* PhD Research Student                   *
* Department of Computing Science        *
* University of Aberdeen, King's College *
* Room 238 in the Meston Building        *
* ABERDEEN AB24 3UE                      *
* Phone: +44 (0)1224 27 4485             *
* http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~qreul       *