Re: [RDFa TC] Update, report, and further actions

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:

> the ':specificationReference' property will actually
> point to, e.g., 'http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#sec_9.2.5.'
>
> @Shane: Any preferences?

Yes - don't do that ;-)  For each point in the spec that you want to
reference, please let me know and please suggest the name for a
permanent ID.  Cool URIs don't change, and section numbers can change
easily.  I am happy to annotate the document - just let me know.