Re: [F2F action] SWD WG review of SWEO IG Note "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 12:05:58PM +0200, Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> As of my action at the SWD F2F meeting to
> 'summarize the discussion and the Wiki page
> and formulate a scoping remark as a draft suggestion
> from SWD to the authors of Cool URIs' [1] I have now
> updated the according Wiki page [2].

Michael,

This document looks good, however it describes the issue
without actually formulating a suggestion:

    ACTION: Michael to summarize the discussion and the
    wiki page and formulate a scoping remark as a draft
    suggestion from SWD to the authors of Cool URIs [recorded
    in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action08]

Rather than putting the ball back into their court to find a
way to address the issues of GRDDLable formats and scalability
of hash and slash URIs, I would prefer that we focus on two
very concrete suggestions, e.g.:

-- At the beginning of section 4, "Two good solutions" [1],
   we suggest adding a clarification as follows: [proposed
   sentence here].

-- To section 4.3, "Choosing between 303 and Hash" [2], we
   suggest adding a clarification as follows: [proposed
   sentence here].

(These are two sections where I think the clarifications could
go, but that is up for discussion.)

If these sentences can be proposed, I suggest we discuss for
a few minutes in next Tuesday's telecon before sending to SWEO.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/2007/cooluris/doc-20071008.html#solutions
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/2007/cooluris/doc-20071008.html#choosing

--