[F2F action] SWD WG review of SWEO IG Note "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:05:58 +0200
To: "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Chairs, All,

As of my action at the SWD F2F meeting to
'summarize the discussion and the Wiki page
and formulate a scoping remark as a draft suggestion
from SWD to the authors of Cool URIs' [1] I have now
updated the according Wiki page [2].

As we decided to resolve this via mailing list I hereby
ask for comments on the current draft (or editing it
directly in the Wiki). I propose to have a one week
(SWD-internal) feedback period, which means whatever
we've got next Friday, the 19 Oct 2007 on the Wiki page [2]
will be sent to SWEO as our official answer.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action08
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ReviewCoolURIs