Re: SKOS queries

Hi Quentin,

Well if you are within a single ConceptScheme the elementary good
practice is to create 3 concepts with prefLabel that are unique! No
mystery: if you've put crap data in it, you'll get crap data out of it...
Notice then that nothing pevents you (until now) to put a shared
altLabel, hence having some way to retrieve this "ambiguity".

Notice that this is coherent with SKOS approach of concept modelling:
skos:Concept are, well, concepts (unit of thoughts, senses, whatever)
and not bare words.

Cheer,

Antoine