Re: [ALL] agenda 2 Oct telecon - 1500 UTC

Hi,

Unfortunately I've had a conflict come up this morning, and won't make
the call.  I will definitely call in next week, hopefully well before
the start time for vocabulary management, and wanted to reconfirm.

FYI, a number of related issues were raised for several specifications
at last week's OMG technical meeting.  We are planning a half day
discussion on vocabulary and ontology development, management, and
maintenance for OMG specifications at the December meeting in Burlingame
(SF) as a result.  I'll update the wiki to make sure the topics are well
covered in the note prior to next week's discussion.

Safe travels to all,

Elisa