RE: [SKOS] Amsterdam topic "Labeling properties"

Hi all,

I've written up background information and preparation for this topic at:

<http://purl.org/net/skos/2007/10/f2f/labelling-properties.html>

This covers the ISSUE-31 concerns and (I think) all other aspects of the fundamental semantics of skos:prefLabel, skos:altLabel and skos:hiddenLabel.

Let me know if you spot any errors or have any comments.

Sorry I didn't use the wiki, I got fed up with the wiki syntax.

Cheers,

Alistair.