W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > November 2007

RE: [ALL] Agenda - Nov 27 2007 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:24:55 -0000
Message-ID: <316ADBDBFE4F4D4AA4FEEF7496ECAEF9158A0C@EVS1.ac.nuigalway.ie>
To: "Thomas Baker" <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, "SWD Working Group" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

it may happen that I won't be able to join you today due to a meeting.
I'll try to be back as soon as possible, follow you on IRC and call in
if needed. However, I'm affraid I have nothing new to report anyway - 
after returning from holiday, I've been quite busy with project work,
so there is no progress on the VocabMgt document from my side (but I'll
be able and plan to elaborate my parts in the document a little bit 
during the Christmas break).

Cheers,
Vit

---
Vit Novacek

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738



-----Original Message-----
From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org on behalf of Thomas Baker
Sent: Mon 26/11/2007 16:50
To: SWD Working Group
Subject: [ALL] Agenda - Nov 27 2007 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
 

Agenda - Nov 27 2007 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
   http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
   Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston / 1600 London / 1700 Amsterdam
   Phone
       Boston: +1-617-761-6200
       Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
       Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
   Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
   IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)

Chair: Tom
Scribe: Elisa
Regrets: 

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

====================================================================== 

1. ADMIN (10 min) 
---------------------------------------

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Nov 20 telecon:

    http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html

Next telecon: 4 December 1600 UTC

Upcoming telecons and scribes - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

                  Scribe      On deck
Dec 04 (Guus)     Ben         Ed
Dec 11 (Tom)      Clay        Ed
Dec 18 (Guus)     Ed          Michael
Dec 25 (no call)  --          --           
Jan 01 (no call)  --          --
Jan 08 (Tom)      Michael     Jon

======================================================================
2. SKOS - see 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

-- Schedule for SKOS deliverables

   Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Reference
   Month 14, Nov 2007: Editor's Draft, SKOS Primer
   Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Reference
   Month 16, Jan 2007: First Public WD, SKOS Primer
   Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Reference
   Month 17, Feb 2007: Last Call WD, SKOS Primer
   Month 19, Apr 2007: SKOS Candidate Recommendation (Reference and maybe Primer)

-- SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)

Abstract and synopsis:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference?action=recall&rev=15

ACTION: Quentin to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Vit to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action03]

-- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)

ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on relationship between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]

-- Issue 27 - AnnotationOnLabel http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/27

-- SKOS Extension Module? http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/SKOS-XL

-- Concept Schemes and isDefinedBy

ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and add to the issue list. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Ralph to reconstruct proposal for semantics of isDefinedBy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]

======================================================================
3. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

-- RDFa Task Force telecons
   Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone interested in RDFa"
   irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').

Minutes of last telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/15-rdfa-minutes

ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding maintenance of wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus/Tom to propose joint decisions for reviews for major [RDFa] steps/transition requests. Informal agreement about working drafts. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action17]

Sean Palmer on RDFa, user agents, Recipes
-- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0056.html

======================================================================
4. RECIPES - see 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects [recorded in [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Diego to recast Recipe 6 [recorded in [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Guus/Tom to solicit reviewers for the Recipes document. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action20]

ACTION: Jon to add words that acknowledge the existence of RDFa as [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action21]

ACTION: Jon to make changes as proposed [with regard to Issue-23] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action22]

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action23]

ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for Recipes [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action24]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action25]

ACTION: TF leaders to prepare a version of Recipes for review in [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action26]

======================================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]

======================================================================
6. AOB

-- SWEO request for input to Semantic Web FAQ re: SKOS
   see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Nov/0002.html

ACTION: Ed to send review to SWEO by next telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action13]


-- 
Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
Received on Tuesday, 27 November 2007 12:25:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:51 UTC