RE: ISSUE-64: TextualDescriptionsForConcepts

Hi all,

I've added a new section to the SKOS Reference wiki draft:

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Reference/Documentation>

This section defines the formal semantics of the SKOS documentation (note) properties.

I've written this section to be faithfully the same as the previous specifications given in the SKOS Core Guide [2] -- I.e. this is just what we had before.

I've also raised an issue (see below) asking whether we should revisit the design of these properties. Documentation (note) properties are an important part of SKOS, so I suggest we make this a high priority issue.

I'd also like to talk about multimedia content in documentation properties, but I'll put that in a separate issue.

Cheers,

Al.

[2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-swbp-skos-core-guide-20051102/#secdocumentation>