SKOS and RDFa in e-Learning

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:45:31 -0000
To: "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Cc: <public-esw-thes@w3.org>

Hi all,

I was asked to write a short position piece for a special session on semantic technology at an e-learning conference in the UK next week. I know next to nothing about e-learning, but I though both SKOS and RDFa might have a potential impact there, so I tried to cover both technologies in brief. Here's the link:

<http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/blogs/alistair/archives/84>

If anyone has any thoughts or comments, especially on the RDFa bits, I'll happily work them in to the presentation I'll be giving.

FYI link to the conference session:

<http://wiki.cetis.ac.uk/Semantic_Structures_for_Teaching_and_Learning>

Cheers,

Alistair.