Re: [SKOS] Resolutions on concept semantics (ISSUE-54)

Hi

I have shortened the OWL-and-SKOS pattern wiki page I had created, if
this can be of some help for working on [1]. the material is at
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/ConceptSemantics-Patterns

There are obvious links between the patterns there and the ones you
propose in [1]
Solution 1 is clearly the "overlay" solution
Solution 2 is the "transform", assuming that users go for the "bridging"
solutions you've let open in your draft.
Solution 3 is very much related to your "Formal / Semi-Formal Hybrids"
Solution 4 is actually on a different level, since it makes the
distinction between distinct OWL entities we would like to SKOSify:
owl:Classes, and the others. This could seem a secondary problem, but
actually corresponds to some cases that were mentioned on the mailing list.

Cheers,

Antoine