[All] SWEO requests input on SKOS message

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:19:36 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Cc: ivan@w3.org, Susie Stephens <stephens_susie_m@lilly.com>

Dear all,

SWEO would like to have input on the SKOS message for inclusion
in the W3C Semantic Web Frequently Asked Questions [1].  SKOS
is currently mentioned the following contexts:

-- What are the major building blocks of the Semantic Web? [2]
-- Must I use ontologies for Semantic Web Applications? [3]
-- Does the Semantic Web try to impose meaning from the top? [4]

See also Ivan's slide at [5].

Unless Ralph or Guus advise otherwise, I suggest we
discuss ideas text here or post suggestions directly to
public-sweo-ig@w3.org with Cc: public-swd-wg@w3.org.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/SW-FAQ#whatarebuildingblocks