Re: [SKOS] ISSUE-33 "Bundles" Proposal

Alistair,

The difference I see between the two proposals is
the the Bundle proposal provides a larger
similarity between specifying the ordered and
unordered collections. I do't see any other
conceptual differences. Is this a correct observation?

Thanks,
Guus

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446