[SKOS] linking the different issue sources

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:26:16 +0200
To: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I don't know if I'm entitled to this, but I added some links on the wiki
between the sandbox [1], the wiki SKOS page [2] and the SKOS issues on
the tracker [3,4]
This is also partly to deal with the fact that the tracker does not have
any single access point to the SKOS issues (raised issues are accessible
from the 'product' page), which I find quite annoying...

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssuesSandbox
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3
[4] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/raised