[SKOS] tracking SKOS issues (was: "proposal template")

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 11:55:04AM +0100, Alistair Miles wrote:
> To make writing SKOS proposals easier, I've created a wiki
> page template called "SkosProposalTemplate". When creating
> a new page, you can select "SkosProposalTemplate" from the
> list of templates on the left hand side, and this will give
> you a basic structure to work with.

Alistair,

I have added a section on "Tracking SKOS issues" to the
"Deliverables" page:

    Tracking SKOS issues

    SKOS issues formally under consideration
    can be tracked from the Web page
    [http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3], where
    issues are linked to relevant mailing-list postings
    automatically and on an ongoing basis.

    SKOS issues can be proposed using the
    [SkosProposalTemplate SKOS Proposal Template]
    in accordance with the "Process for Issues Lists"
    (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess).

For clarity, I would suggest linking from the SKOS proposal
template [2] to the Issues Process document [3], and vice
versa.  Is this the full picture?

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#TrackingSKOSIssues
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosProposalTemplate