Re: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

> I would even prefer the
> sloppiness introduced by the range underspecification in Guus' second
> (or third? ;-) proposal [3]

+1

* the SKOS spec already has this "sloppiness" because it allows both
literals and nodes (blank and non-blank) in the range of skos:note [1,2]

* less interpretative steps needed to distinguish the cases.

Mark.

[1]http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/#secdoclitstyle
[2]http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-guide/#secdocnodestyle