Re: [VocabMgmt] Deciding the NUIG contribution more concretely

Hi Vit,

I will do so, and perhaps we should talk offline about developing a
draft work plan.  I'll send a separate note to set a time for us to have
a quick phone call about it, and if you would both please think about a
timeline for the work that would be helpful.

Best regards,

Elisa