Re: action: proposal for aligning IssuesProcess and Tracker

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 10:32:03AM -0400, Ralph Swick wrote:
> Having seen support from Guus, Jon, Alistair, and Tom, I have now
> updated the Wiki page [1] describing our Process for Issues Lists.
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess
>
> The only change I made that we did not discuss explicitly is in
> the end of section 1.3 where I changed the emphasis to discourage
> multiple issues in a single email rather than permitting it.

Ralph,

This is great.

Some comments: On [2] , a user needs to scroll down past
the list of Users to get to the category Products, where the
"issues lists" for SKOS, RDFa, etc, are listed.  If it can
be done easily, I suggest:

-- On [2], put the "Products" section first, maybe calling
   it "SWD issues lists" so that users
   coming directly to this page will immediately see what the page
   is about.

-- Add a link to the Tracker page [2] pointing back to IssuesProcess
   [1] for an explanation of process categories.

I have added a sentence or at the beginning of [1] explaining
what Tracker is and linking to the Tracker Web page [4].

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/IssuesProcess
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables