Re: SKOS-ISSUE rfc4646 obsoletes rfc3066 for language tags

Jon Phipps wrote:

> This is a minor issue (hopefully), but the SKOS Core guide section

But a good catch. The new lang-tags stuff lets you indicate the script
used, which is just wonderful for language-learning applications. If
SKOS's notion of a "concept" stretches to words and phrases usable in
language glossaries, ... we can do a lot with this. For eg., flashcard
generation.

cheers,

Dan