W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > March 2007

Agenda - 2007-03-13 SWD telecon - NOTE UNUSUAL TIME

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:40:21 +0100
To: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070312164021.GA1688@Octavius>

Agenda - 2007-03-13 SWD telecon - 1500 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

Tuesday, 1500 UTC
         0800 Seattle
         1100 Boston
         1500 London - not 1600! - see below
         1600 Amsterdam - not 1700! - see below

===================================================================================
NOTE: Exceptional timezone differences Mar 11 - Mar 25 2007
-- 2007-03-13 http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20070313
   Tuesday, 1500 UTC - 0800 Seattle, 1100 Boston, 1500 (NOT 1600) London, 1600 (NOT 1700) Amsterdam
-- 2007-03-20 http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20070320
   Tuesday, 1500 UTC - 0800 Seattle, 1100 Boston, 1500 (NOT 1600) London, 1600 (NOT 1700) Amsterdam
-- 2007-03-27 http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#D20070327
   Tuesday, 1500 UTC - 0800 Seattle, 1100 Boston, 1600 London, 1700 Amsterdam
===================================================================================

Phone    Boston:  +1-617-761-6200    Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
         Nice:    +33-4-8906-3499
         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
IRC      irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only) 
Scribing http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/Scribing.html
List     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/ - [ALL SKOS RDFa]  

Chair: Tom Baker
Scribe: Jon Phipps - see scribe assignments http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

Regrets: Antoine, Guus

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG
participants and persons invited by the chairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. ADMIN (10 min)

- minutes

  PROPOSED to accept minutes of 6 March telecon: http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html

- WG process

   [NEW] ACTION: Ralph get tracker to watch public-swd-wg@w3.org [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action01]

- Spring face-to-face meeting

   [NEW] ACTION: Tom to formulate questions about June f2f, Ralph will set up WBS. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to check if Amsterdam can be F2F venue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/27-swd-minutes.html#action17]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

   [NEW] ACTION: Elisa and Sean to review SKOS editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ucr-20070306.html by 27 March [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action04]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Alan to write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Guus to propose resolution to SKOS issue 26 circa 15 March for discussion on 20 March [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/27-swd-minutes.html#action09]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
3. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

   [PENDING] ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
4. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

   [PENDING] ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary Management draft, add comments, and coordinate work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]

----------------------------------------------------------------------
5. SEMANTIC INTEGRATION - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SemanticIntegration

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6. RDFa - RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

   Teleconferences take place Mondays, 1300-1400 UTC.  
   Everyone interested in RDFa is invited to participate.

   [DONE] ACTION: Ben to ping existing reviewers and solicit additional feedback in time for a vote next week. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action03] - see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Mar/0047.html

   Vote on publication "RDFa Use Cases" [1] as a working draft.
   
   [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/scenarios/20070305/



-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Monday, 12 March 2007 16:40:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:49 UTC