Re: [VocabMgmt] Joining SWD / Co-editing Vocabulary Management note

Elisa, All,

Thank you for your invitation for the telco today. It overlaps with a
presentation we have to attend today, but we will try to phone in later,
e.g. around 16:30. If we are to late we will try to get in direct
contact with you.

 cheers
         Siggi

--