Re: [RDFa] Update to RDFa Scenarios, including response to Comments

Ben,

Thanks for the update. I think the document, with
the amendments posted on this list, is worth
publishing. I have one remark, but I consider it
your editorial discretion whether you do with it:

   I suggest to include a bit more technical
detail on why Micro Formats don't work well for
some of the use cases, possibly through a more
detailed MF scenario for one use case. This would
make the argument stronger.

Guus

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446